Friday 1 March 2013

NEXT LEVEL PLATFORMS.

Statement footwear is huge this season, something that was once considered simple and irrelevant for men's style. Whatever you're wearing, footwear is the key to bringing everything else to life.

Something in particular that caught my attention is the new steel cap shoes that Underground have just released into their Berwick Street, London store. Let's face it, we're all kind of over the whole platform phase - it was cool but it's hardly a fashion statement now. 

However I feel as though these beauties are the next level of "platformed footwear" - say goodbye to creepers, these bad boys are in town! (Did anyone particularly LOVE creepers anyway?)




2 comments:

  1. Damn boy. I need those.
    How much where they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not entirely sure just yet, I'm yet to visit the store and see - I need them though.

    ReplyDelete