Saturday 16 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Day 2.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
Day 2 of LFW is complete. Christopher Raeburn, Dans La Vie and Jasper Conran all being the highlight shows of the day for me.
 
      Not forgetting to mention a surprise appearance from Cara Delevingne in her pre-show attire - I quote from her, "I better go now because I look like shit," after a fan had to draw herself away due to hysterically breaking down in floods of tears. Cara was very flattered though, she gave the star-struck young girl a big hug - it was a touching moment.
 
      I also witnessed the Scandinavian Movement Exhibition which was amazing, while simultaneously enjoying a champagne breakfast - I've never experienced being "tipsy" at 11am before. During the exhibition I spoke to a lot of designers and some of the stories behind the collections were magical. Palmer//Harding, Rodebjer and Phannatiq were just some of the designers showcasing their collections, these three in particular actually being my favourite.
 
      I managed to speak briefly to Mark-Francis Vandelli from reality TV show Made in Chelsea. His only words were, "I'm wearing Valentino!"
 
      Pixie Lott, Pixie and Peaches Geldoff, Jourdan Dunn and Mollie King were amongst others to also make an appearance today. Now, time for sleep, see you soon LFW day 3!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment