Sunday 17 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Day 3.


 
 

 
 

 


 
Day 3 complete, and I'd say tired is a definite understatement. Although each second is worth it after another amazing day at London Fashion Week.
 
      I was invited to the presentation of Jane Bowler's AW13 collection, amongst the work of other designers also being showcased - the free champagne was great! Meeting her for the first time, she recognised me surprisingly (that's a good thing right?)
 
      Today I also bumped into Henry Holland, who unfortunately refused to have his picture taken, despite my several desperate attempts. Aside from that, my highlight would have to be Christopher Raeburn sitting down with me and letting me record an interview with him - he's such a lovely guy and his collections (both menswear and womenswear) are definitely worth looking at! 

No comments:

Post a Comment