Wednesday 20 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Day 5.













The 5 days of London Fashion Week have come to an end unfortunately, it's been beyond an amazing week.    I've met so many inspirational, interesting and great people, it's been an unforgettable experience of my first time at LFW.

      I attended the James Long AW13 presentation and then featured a short piece on the 1883 blog, as well as the Ming Pin Tien "Bye Bye Youth AW13" show, I had the pleasure of being sat opposite Oliver Proudlock and Rosie Fortescue on front row. 

      To end the week I went onto the Schon! Magazine new issue launch party with the 1883 team, the free cocktails went down very nicely. Although sadly the week has now come to an end. I can return to writing about menswear fashion and I'll be posting some really cool street style soon! Farewell LFW, see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment