Wednesday 10 April 2013

LIFE AS A FASHION WRITER

Here is my usual update on the blog posts I've done for IDOL Magazine. I've literally been non-stop writing today, my commitment to IDOL of course and then Boys by Girls features that will be posted in the next few weeks. 

It's safe to say I'm actually quite enjoying being a fashion writer, considering as long as it has been an aspiration of mine I'm actually doing it now. As of next week my commitments will be a lot more intense and time consuming as my studies have come to an end now so now I have to devote as much time as I can into both publications. 

I'm going to try and update my own personal blog as much as possible although I'll probably be posting a lot less frequently. However keep up to date with the IDOL blog and the online features on BBG, a lot of my writing will be there as well. 






DL

No comments:

Post a Comment