Friday 5 April 2013

NICOLA FORMICHETTI SAYS FAREWELL TO MUGLER

I've been on a short hiatus during the Easter holidays which has been amazing, I'm feeling very well rested. However I've been keeping up to date on everything and as I'm sure everyone has already heard, Italian designer Nicola Formichetti has left fashion house Mugler for Diesel! 

I'm quite confused because there has been a slight dispute between Formichetti actually being forced to leave or making the decision himself. I've read different things in different place. Although despite that, I think this could be a really good move for Formichetti! 

His artistic knowledge is something definitely worth inflicting upon Diesels, let's face it, pretty basic sense of style. This could really be a very interesting addition to the label. I guess we shall see! So yes, here is me breaking the news that really isn't news anymore. 



DL

No comments:

Post a Comment