Thursday 10 January 2013

Hello world.

Welcome to my blog, the place where I write about everything that inspires me - which happens to be menswear fashion and street style after months of studying fashion and finding myself as a writer. This is actually my second blog, my previous one wasn't really going in any kind of direction although it helped me a lot to decide what I want to write about as a profession rather than a hobby. There are so many writers in this world, but what makes us different to others? That's the goal: I want people to read what I publish and feel inspired and for my personality to show through my writing.
      Where do I want to be in 5/10 years time? Hopefully living in New York City as a fashion writer/famous blogger. A boy can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment