Friday 24 May 2013

LOVE A BIT OF PUNK

As much as I love my white collars and knitted jumpers, there is an inner punk somewhere inside of me urging to break out. 

Sometimes it does - I'd love more than anything to just wake up one day dye my hair pink, rip my jeans up and possibly pierce my nose. Maybe one day eh? 

I would sell my soul to the devil for Hedi Slimane to reinvent me - he's an absolute genius. The Fall 13 Menswear collection for Saint Laurent is beautiful. I particularly loved the styling he did for Daft Punk's new album Random Access Memories - the iconic sequin-dipped suits are stunning. Oh, and I seriously want one of those helmets!

Check out my post for men's fashion blog menswearstyle; the punk influences on men's style http://menswearstyle.co.uk/2013/05/23/punk-influences-on-mens-style/552


DL

1 comment:

  1. I love this,
    I totally agree, no matter how preppy I dress, there's a inner punk wanting to fight its way out!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete